Looking for a way to add vegetables to your morning meal? Try this courgette muesli dish!
We’ve kept this recipe short but not sweet – There are only 5 ingredients and no refined sugars!!
- 1 tablespoon of MACACHA protein blend – Energy or Peace (It tastes great with both!)
- 120g coconut or natural yoghurt – We like NushFoods’ Almond Milk Dairy Free Natural Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 courgette – Easy peasy way to add vegetables to your morning
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Optional: extra fresh raspberries, coconut chips or cacao nibs to serve
- Your preferred blend of Muesli – We like Rude Health’s Superseed Muesli
- If using frozen raspberries, put them in a bowl to thaw for a few minutes – We like our teeth unchipped!
- Once the berries are soft, add the yoghurt and mix well so they break down slightly. Add 3 tablespoons of water, then mix through the oats and your chosen MACACHA blend.
- Use a coarse grater to grate the courgette, add to your bowl and mix again. Cover and place in the fridge overnight – the best things come to those who wait!
- Serve cold (Perfect for a hot summer’s day) or at room temperature, top with extra fresh raspberries or coconut chips, alternatively you can add cacao nibs (If like us, you’re cacao obsessed!) for an extra bit of texture.
- Pair with your favourite Muesli and prepare to devour, yes it’s THAT good!