- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup boiling water
- ¾ cup almond or cashew mylk (we like Plenish)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small eating apple
- 1 handful blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp MACACHA ENERGY blend
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- Optional: 1 tablespoon natural or coconut yoghurt, 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place your oats in a small saucepan, add the boiling water and leave to soak with a lid on for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile coarsely grate your apple and (if using fresh ones) rinse the blueberries.
- Add your mylk to the pan with the ground cinnamon and apple, stir well then bring to a gentle simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until smooth and creamy but there is still liquid left.
- Add your MACACHA, stir well before adding your blueberries. Muddle them through so the frozen ones thaw or the fresh warm through before serving.
- Top with the spoon of yoghurt, sprinkle with the hazelnuts and chia seeds then enjoy!
To keep up to date with all our recipes and other exciting news sign up to our newsletter below!