Light, creamy and nourishing, this raw cacao and avocado mousse goes down a treat morning, day or night! Whip it up with either of our plant protein blends - we would recommend our BEAUTY blend for that double dose of cacao!
- 4 medium, ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup of almond milk - Recipe here, or we love Plenish!
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of MACACHA Beauty plant protein
Pinch of salt
- A dollop of coconut or oat cream to garnish, along with a sprinkle of toasted and crushed hazelnuts
- Blend the avocados, raw cacao powder, vanilla extract, MACACHA and salt into a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place in the fridge and cool for around 2 hours (or up to half an hour in the freezer)
- Pulse the hazelnuts in a blender or food processor to break them up. Place in a pan over a low heat and keep stirring them until they turn golden. Leave to cool for a minute.
- Add a dollop of either coconut cream or oat cream (optional) and sprinkle with the toasted hazelnuts.