We love these amazing nourishing super-berries, bursting with antioxidants and rich phytonutrients that support many systems throughout the body including the urinary tract, as well as the digestive and cardiovascular systems.
Making your own cranberry sauce is enjoyable and easy and can be done before Christmas to make things that little less stressful on the Day!
Ingredients (up to 10 servings)
- 12 Ounces Fresh Cranberries
- ½ Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ¾ Cup of homemade Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup Water
- Pinch of All Spice
- Honey or Stevia to sweeten (if needed)
- Heat all ingredients except for your cranberries in a saucepan and bring to a boil
- As it starts to boil, add the cranberries
- Simmer for about 30-45 minutes
- Cool before serving