- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 2 scoops of MACACHA plant protein
- 1-1.5 cups almond milk (pour in gradually to see how much liquid is actually needed)
- A good handful of raw chocolate chips
- Berries and walnuts for the toppings
- Mix everything together thoroughly. Make sure the consistency is not too liquidy.
- Heat up your pan with some coconut oil and use a tablespoon to pour the mixture into the pan. Turn once you see little bubbles.
- Top with maple syrup, frozen berries, walnuts and enjoy!