The sun is shining (YAY!) and we're feeling the need to whip-up a bowl of creamy, soft and delicious nice cream!
- 3-4 frozen bananas (peel, chop and freeze for at least 4-6 hours)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons of your chosen plant based MACACHA blend
- 1/4 cup plant based milk (we love Plenish cashew or almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- Optional additions: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or vanilla powder, 1-2 soft dates, 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Topping: flaked almonds, coconut chips, raw cacao nibs, bee pollen, extra fresh berries, other sliced fruit (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender with any additional flavours you fancy.
- Purée until the consistency of a soft serve ice cream, decant into 2 bowls and sprinkle with your favourite toppings.