We've been getting creative with Plenish's delicious dairy-free cacao and almond milk nice cream! Whip it up with our organic plant protein for an extra energy boost when you're out and about enjoying the sunshine this weekend!
The recipe makes 4 medium sized chocolate ice lollies or 6 small chocolate puddings.
- 1 large, perfectly ripe avocado – not too firm, and not over-ripe!
- 1 cup Plenish almond milk
- 4 tablespoons of thick honey, slightly heaped (maple syrup works too)
- 2 tablespoons tahini, slightly heaped – if you love chocolate and peanut butter together, use this instead, maybe even three spoons!
- 2 teaspoons of MACACHA Beauty
- 2 teaspoons of MACACHA Peace
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients together until totally smooth. Stop the blender once or twice to scrape down the edges of the jug, ensuring that there are no little flecks of avocado lurking!
- When it’s totally smooth scrape it into either your ramekins or ice lolly moulds and pop it in the freezer.
- If you're serving it in ramekins, take them out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Any leftover, pop in a small glass jar and pop in the freezer for later!