We have to thank Personal Trainer, Jodie McGregor, for sharing this delicious recipe with us. Nothing better than a bowl of warming Zoats to kick-start your day!
- 30g Oats
- 1/2 courgette
- 300ml almond milk
- 30g Peace Vanilla Macacha protein
- Place the oats and MACACHA peace protein powder in a saucepan.
- Finely grate the courgette and add to the pan, mix everything thoroughly
- Add the almond milk and mix well before placing over a medium heat on the hob
- Gently simmer whilst stirring continuously until the oats become soft and you have reached the texture you would like. (You may have to add a little more almond milk if the mixture becomes too thick)
- Remove from the heat and serve in a bowl along with your favourite toppings!