MBA Internship at MACACHA, London, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join MACACHA an early-stage start-up in health & wellness www.macacha.co
We are looking for an MBA intern ready to roll-up their sleeves and help us analyse our business performance, refine our strategy and report to investors. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and get a bird’s eye view of how to operate in a fast-paced consumer goods environment.
Our Organic Protein shakes are selling at premium health stores including Whole Foods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, Ocado and Revital, and we’re looking to grow our presence online. Our founder was head of Health & Beauty at Whole Foods UK for 8 years and MACACHA is an extension of her work there.
Your role will involve (but will not be limited to):
- Working alongside the Founder & CEO to analyse business performance, develop digital marketing strategy and get us ready for the next funding round.
- You will be directly involved in angel and VC investor communications and pitches. Some financial modelling maybe required
- Managing some operations including digital agency relationship
This opportunity is great for you if you are a:
- Strategist– You understand the big picture.
- Analytical problem solver – You love solving problems, developing different scenarios to find optimum solution.
- Doer– You have a bias for action and getting s**t done. You are willing to try new things, and have a proven track record of delivering projects.
- Health nut – You are passionate about health and wellness.
- You are currently completing an MBA or similar business degree
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Experience executing complex projects with many moving parts
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to changing scenarios
Think this is you? Please get e-mail us a covering letter and CV at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you! Internship is during June, July and August 2019