Head of Operations at MACACHA, London, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join MACACHA's leadership team and play a key role in guiding our next stage of our growth as our first Head of Operations. Working alongside the Founder/CEO, you will help develop and deliver on our company's strategy. You will be involved across all areas of the business, with a focus on strategy, operations, technology and finance. You will be instrumental in shaping the day-to-day performance, processes and culture of the company. You will be an owner in this business, both by share options and your ownership of the operations and technology business areas.
Our products are selling at premium health stores including Whole Foods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, Ocado and Revital as well as Holland & Barrett. MACACHA is the only completely natural delicious protein formulated with whole foods and with active people in mind. Our founder was head of Health & Beauty at Whole Foods UK for 8 years and MACACHA is an extension of her work there.
As a fast-growing start-up with a relatively small team, this is a unique chance to join a dynamic and exciting brand.
Your role will involve (but will certainly not be limited to):
- Working alongside the Founder/CEO to shape the overall business strategy and planning
- Leading operations including vendor, supply chain and retailer management
- Managing the day-to-day business processes including sales channels, finance, legal and people
- Developing the technology and business roadmap for a new e-commerce subscription business
This opportunity is great for you if you are a:
- Problem solver– You love solving problems, streamlining and improving processes.
- Leader– You are driven and take ownership of results.
- Do-er– You have a bias for action. You are willing to try new things, even if you sometimes fail, and have a proven track record of delivering projects.
- Strategist– You understand the big picture.
- Detail-oriented planner – You are well-organised and understand the small details.
- Health nut – You are passionate about health and wellness.
- Consumer goods, retail and premium brands (preferred)
- E-commerce business and technology development
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience managing others
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Experience executing/implementing complex projects with many moving parts
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- MBA welcome, but not required
Compensation: Your compensation includes share options on top of your base salary.
Think this is you? Please get e-mail us a covering letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!